One of the quickest ways to get connected with fellow Ecclesians is by serving on Sundays. We ask everyone who calls Ecclesia their home church to serve one Sunday a month with Hospitality, Kids Club or Production.
Join the team that’s dedicated to genuinely and enthusiastically welcoming everyone into God’s family. Pick a crew to serve with:
- Welcome: Smile and welcome folks to the parking lot, café and auditorium.
- Clean Team: Mop, vacuum, sweep and make friends.
- Kitchen Team: Plan a meal, grocery shop with an allotted budget and serve your creation to our army of volunteers.
Sign up to volunteer with a hospitality team!
If you have questions about volunteering with hospitality, contact Community Pastor Kevin Miller.
Serve Ecclesia’s cutest and brightest once every four weeks.
Step 1: Fill out our VOLUNTEER APPLICATION! Everyone must complete this before spending time with our kids.
Step 2: Pick a Crew
- Babies: Roles- Teacher (serves 1-2 times per month), Volunteer (once every four weeks).
- Toddlers: Curriculum-based lessons and crafts. Roles- Teacher (serves 1-2 times per month), Volunteer (once every four weeks).
- PreK/Kindergarten: Curriculum-based lessons and crafts. Roles- Storytellers, Worship leaders, Small Group leaders, Hosts.
- Grade Schoolers (1st – 5th grade): Curriculum-based lessons and crafts. Roles- Storytellers, Worship leaders, Small Group leaders, Hosts
- Special Needs: Serve on a more regular basis with our kids with special needs.
- Family Welcome Center: Greet parents and their kids as they arrive at the Kids Club counter.
- Manager: Serve once a month during the worship service and support the Pastor of Family Ministries.
If you have questions about volunteering with our kids, contact Family Pastor Mondo Scott.
Serve one Sunday a month with the crew that manages the technical elements of our Sunday gatherings. Pick a role that fits your experience:
- Stage Manager: Oversee important technical details of our mornings.
- Slide Manager: Run the slide presentation during our Sunday services. Requirements: Experience with PowerPoint, ProPresenter, or equivalent.
- Sound Operator: Arrive early and run the sound board. Requirements: Experience running a live mixing board.
If you have questions about volunteering with production, contact Cortney Matz, our Stage Manager.
We love to worship God through music. Each week in the worship service we sing songs together giving praise to God, and as an expression of our faith. We feature a blended combination of new and traditional worship music. If you’re a musician or vocalist interested in the worship band, contact Charles McDonald, our Director of Worship.