Our Father of Compassion is weaving a story within our community to care for the fatherless. Perhaps through our personal journey of feeling orphaned or answering a call pressed on our hearts, we have begun to walk together in serving families fostering and/or adopting in our community as well as discovering opportunities to serve the children of Los Angeles.
We currently have two opportunities to get involved:
- Bi-Monthly Support Group: Every other month one of our mentor families hosts a potluck meal for those currently, or seeking to foster or adopt, along with those desiring to support them on their journey.
- Outreach: A team of passionate Ecclesians are joining together to find ways of supporting our families in our community whom have brought children into their homes. This group also explores how to educate and inform our larger community as well as find avenues to serve the children of Los Angeles.
For more information or to get involved, email email@example.com.
We provide meals for those in our Ecclesia family who are temporarily in need of extra support.
If you are in need of meals, we will attempt to provide an evening meal for up to two weeks. We serve three specific groups:
- You are expecting a new child
- You have a serious or debilitating illness
- You are recently bereaved
Please click below to complete our initial questionnaire to sign up to receive meals.
Want to Provide Meals?
If you want to provide a meal, based on your availability, you will bring an evening meal to a family in need of support. We provide all of the details for your assigned family, including meal preferences, allergies, contact info, etc. A meal team deacon will help guide you through our simple process. You do not have to be an amazing cook. Many volunteers bring restaurant or prepared food.
To volunteer to provide a meal, please click below.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.