Here are the different ways that you can give financially to Ecclesia:
- Text “Ecclesia” to 77977. If you don’t yet have the Ecclesia App, this is the quickest way to start giving using PushPay on your mobile device. You can give from your bank account (ACH), Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Through the Ecclesia Hollywood App. Our free App for mobile devices is available from the iTunes App Store, Google Play and Windows. From the App, navigate to Sundays > Giving > “First Time Using Pushpay?”. You can give using your bank account (ACH), Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. Give one-time or set up a recurring gift. Ecclesia partners with PushPay to offer easy, safe and quick giving from your mobile device. After your first transaction, you’ll receive a prompt to create an account. By doing so, Pushpay securely retains your information so that the next time you give it will only take a few seconds. Creating an account is not necessary, but it is convenient if you plan to give to Ecclesia again. If you already have a Pushpay account, simply tap “Returning User” for your mobile platform.
- Through our website (see the button above). Give from your bank account (ACH), Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Give one-time or set up a recurring gift.
- Give using the online bill pay feature on your bank’s website or app. Make gifts payable to Ecclesia Hollywood, 5419 Hollywood Blvd., #303, LA, CA 90027.
- Give cash or a check on Sundays in the offering baskets or lobby box.
- Give donations of stock or securities. Contact Pastor Gary Clemmer for more information.
What online payment methods do you accept?
You can give through our website from your bank account (ACH), Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Give one-time or set up a recurring gift. We suggest using a credit card only if you’re in the habit of paying off your balance each month. You may also use your bank’s free online bill pay service. Make gifts payable to Ecclesia Hollywood, 5419 Hollywood Blvd., #303, LA, CA 90027.
How do I make a one-time contribution or set up an automatic recurring contribution on this website?
Click the “Log In To Online Giving button” above. To make a donation without creating an account, simply click “Give Now” at the top left of the window and enter your payment information. To set up a recurring contribution, chose “register” at the top right of the window to set up a giving account if you do not already have one. Once registered or logged on, click “Schedule Giving” to set up a recurring contribution. Your account numbers and password are completely private and secure (the Ecclesia staff does not have access to them). Recurring contributions can be set up on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis.
What is PushPay?
Ecclesia partners with PushPay to offer easy, safe and quick giving from your mobile device. To get started, text “Ecclesia” to 77977 and you’ll receive a link to access the PushPay giving screen. After your first use, you’ll receive a text message confirmation, and you’ll have the option to download the Pushpay App. The secure app retains your information so that the next time you give it will only take a few seconds. Give one-time or set up a recurring gift. When you give through the Ecclesia App, you are giving through PushPay.
Can I view my giving online and print a contribution statement?
Yes. Regardless of how you give, your online giving statement will show all of your donations to Ecclesia. Simply log in to your account and select “Download statement” to print it. If you’ve given only through PushPay, you can log into your PushPay account to view your giving history, or create an account through the Ecclesia website. (Click the “Log In To Online Giving button” above to register or log in).
What if I’m signed up for automatic recurring contributions on the website giving portal and I want to stop or change the amount/frequency or change my credit/debit card information?
To stop your automatic contributions on your website giving account, simply log in to your account, click the “Giving Schedules” tab and delete or pause the automatic contribution. To change your payment information, click on the schedule that you previously set up and then click “edit” from the Payment Information section on the right hand side. You can then re-enter your credit card number and also change the billing address if you need to.
How do I change my personal (email, address, etc.) or password information on my website giving account?
Log in to your website giving account. Click “Account” in the top menu and your name in the drop down. Then click “Update your Profile” or “Change Login/Password.” Be sure to save your changes.
How safe are online giving and automatic contributions?
Bank account drafts (called an electronic funds transfer, or EFT) are regulated by the Federal Reserve and are less risky than checks because they cannot be lost or stolen. Debit/credit card charges are regulated by the high standards of VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover and are just as safe as the payments made on sites like Amazon.com. All information is protected using the latest technology in web security.
Can I give a donation by mail?
Yes. You can make checks payable and mail to Ecclesia Hollywood, 5419 Hollywood Blvd., #303, Los Angeles, CA 90027.
Do you accept other types of donations?
Yes. We also welcome donations of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate or needed equipment. For information on how to donate this way, please email us. If considering a large one time donation, we suggest you write a personal check or use your bank’s online bill pay service. In both of these methods, Ecclesia is not charged any processing fees, and therefore will receive 100% of your donation amount.
How does Ecclesia budget?
The general operational budget is prepared each year by the Executive Pastor, Lead Pastor and Ministry Staff, in coordination with the Elder Stewardship Committee. The budget is then submitted by the Stewardship Committee to the Board of Elders for final approval.
Contributions to “General Contribution Income” go directly towards ministry and operational expenses such as support for our Ministry Partners, Sunday worship gatherings, Kids Club, leader development, facility rental, insurance and security, to name just a few.
Will I receive a year-end statement of my giving for my taxes?
Yes. Ecclesia will make contribution statements available to all donors by January 31st of the following year. To save time, paper and money, Ecclesia will send an email to all donors with a giving account with instructions on how to access and print their contribution statement. Contribution statements will be mailed to donors without a giving account or upon request from any donor. All financial donations must be received by December 31st in order to be eligible for that year’s income tax deductions. Donations to Ecclesia are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Ecclesia Hollywood is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit religious corporation. Donors may log in to the Ecclesia giving portal at any time to view all of their contributions and to print a giving statement.
What does the Bible say about giving?
Biblical principles for living a life of generosity can be found in many places in scripture including Deuteronomy 26:12–15; 2 Chronicles 31:4; 1 Corinthians 9:7–11; Galatians 6:6 and 1 Timothy 6:10.
If you have further questions, email Pastor Gary Clemmer or call 323.464.8455 x115.